Top Seven Reports for Supporting a Growing Virtual Workforce
This resource is published by Quest UK
IT environments are more dynamic than ever, and having more users working from home introduces new vulnerabilities. You undoubtedly want to take full advantage of the tools you already have to strengthen Office 365 security and compliance — but you probably just don’t have the time to go digging through them to find what you need.
Good news: With Quest Enterprise Reporter, you don’t have to! We’ve gone through all of its 100+ prebuilt reports and hand-picked the top seven that will be most helpful to you right now, as your remote workforce is growing and changing rapidly. Simply download this ebook to learn how Enterprise Reporter will help you:
- Keep prying eyes out of sensitive mailboxes as email replaces more in-person meetings.
- Minimize the damage that any user —or an attacker who takes over their account — can do.
- Protect your most powerful accounts from being taken over by hackers.
- Control guest membership in Microsoft Teams to reduce the risk of data leakage.
- Rein in anonymous sharing of OneDrive data.
- Keep the privileges granted to Azure AD applications in check.
- Be prepared for the (rare but real) risk of a Microsoft data center outage.
Server, Storage, Data Centers, Software, Applications, Compliance, Data Centers, ERP, Data Center, Data Centers, Server, Storage, Email, Storage, Cloud, AIM, Microsoft Teams